LAPEL, IN - This coming weekend, I will exhibit my handmade rustic willow furniture and do a continuous demonstration of willow chair making at the Ford Hoosier Outdoor Experience at Fort Harrison State park as a part of Traditional Arts Indiana's display.
There will be demonstrations by eight traditional craftsmen during the event. The event is free and features a large number of displays aimed at introducing people to the outdoor arts. It is especially aimed at children and families and is FREE!! The event is put on by the Department of Natural Resources.
Entrance to the park is only by shuttle buses from the Finance center.
- Larry Haycraft, hoop net maker
- John Bennett, Blacksmith,
- Dani Tippmann, Plant specialist and Miami knowledge bearer
- Viki Graber, Willow Basket Maker
- Greg Adams, Willow Furniture maker
- Greg Summers, Traditional wood working
- Roy Spight, African American drum making
- Casey Winningham, limestone carving and lettering
I am very flattered to be selected to participate with these highly talented craftsmen.
You can find more information on this business at their Stony Creek Lifestyle listing accessible here.