Unless you have been living in a cave these past few weeks you will have no excuses to not know the Lapel Village Fair is coming this weekend.
This Friday you can enjoy a Dan's Fish Fry meal at Ford St Church from 4:30pm. The Food and Game Booths will open at 5pm and there will be entertainment under the tent.
Later at Dusk (around 9pm) in Woodward Park the Park Department will be showing a Movie in the Park. "The Lorax" admission and concessions are free, donations are encouraged but not expected.
Then on Saturday there is a Pancake Breakfast at the Optimist Club from 7:30am, the CDLS run at the High School at the same time, the Food and Craft Vendors will open at 8am as will the Town Rummages with the car show beginning at 9am,
If that does not get you awake you can also expect:
- 10 am Punt Pass Kick at Optimist Club
- 10 am Daybreak church blessing of golf carts and scavenger hunt
- 11 am to 4 pm Strawberry short cake Daybreak Church N. Main
- 11 am to 1:30 pm Hand breaded tenderloins on the patio at The American Legion
- 11 am to 7 pm Entertainment Under the Tent
- 3:30 pm Parade
- 4 pm – 7 pm Chicken Noodle Dinner Daybreak Church
- 4 pm to 7 pm Blue grass Festival Daybreak Church
- 7 pm to 8 pm Dove award winner Doug Anderson free concert
- 9 pm to 11 pm Street Dance DJ
If you are still alive after all of this you can expect the following on Sunday:
- 7:30 to 10:30 American Legion All You Can Eat Breakfast
- 11 am to 4 pm Craft and Food Booths Open
- 1 pm Cornhole tournament for adults and kids Corner Main and 9th St 765-621-4111
- 1PM to 4 pm Entertainment under tent
- 3PM Disk golf demonstration and raffle in Woodward Park
We hope to see you all at these events!
You can find more information on this organization at their Stony Creek Lifestyle listing accessible here.